Fringe is working with a well-known boutique VFX shop in Toronto in filling a few key roles as the company expands to take on new, and exciting work. This is a top notch facility with a solid reputation doing great work on high-end TV series and features.
You report directly to the Compositor supervisor and have the following main tasks:
- Working closely with Compositing Supervisor to determine the best approach to solve compositing challenges and develop the final look.
- Performing tasks such as tracking, matte extraction, colour correction, paint fixes, roto and assembly of live action and 3D elements.
- Producing a final overall look that exceeds client expectations.
- Must have at least 2+ years experience in compositing digital visual effects for a feature film.
- Knowledge of basic concepts of film-making, including cinematography, lighting, camera movement, editing.
- Must have thorough knowledge and ability to use the tools that produce Digital Composites such as NUKE, Fusion, Flame and Photoshop.
- Must present a showreel highlighting eye for colour, lighting, attention to detail and composition.
- Must have the ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Strong communication skills are critical.
- Candidate must be able to work within a team environment.
If interested, please send a resume and link to your reel for consideration.