Fringe is working with an exciting feature film being done in Los Angeles. This is a well-known property, and has been highly anticipated, so you’ll be working with a top notch team on amazing visuals.
This is a Los Angeles based production company in search of experienced Lighters. Ideal candidates should have exceptional technical and artistic lighting experience with an emphasis in real time lighting design. Cinematography and photography experience is highly encouraged.
Candidates should demonstrate the following attributes:
- 3 or more years as a full-time lighting artist in Feature Films.
- Expert user in Maya, MotionBuilder, or equivalent.
- Expert knowledge of physically-based lighting for real-time and offline rendering.
- Exceptional composition, light, and color aesthetics.
- Strong understanding of VFX pipelines and workflows within a Linux environment.
- Exceptional communication and collaborative skills.
- Can solve demanding challenges quickly and independently.
- Strong ability to multitask and gracefully manage ever-changing assignments, priorities,and complex workflows.Candidates must be US citizens or Permanent Residence card (Green Card) holders and must live in the Los Angeles area.
If you’re interested in hearing more, just send us a resume and link to your reel for consideration.