Fringe is working with a well-known, and high profile studio in Paris, and we’re excited to share some key openings for the studio. This would be working on an animated feature, and we do need candidates to work in house at their beautiful Paris studio. Please only submit a resume if you have solid experience on other theatrically released animated features!
Under the supervision of the Head of Pipeline, the Technical Directors (TD) participate in the design, development, optimisation and maintenance of the pipeline and production tools.
The Animation TD, integrated within the TD team, works as a team to evolve and maintain the pipeline and animation tools to meet production needs.
- Working within the TD Anim team to design, develop and maintain tools specific to the animation department
- Communicating with the technical teams of the Asset and Fix departments
- Develop and maintain animation and fixing technologies in the pipeline
- Ensure that the new processes correspond to the global framework of the studio’s pipeline
- Provide the necessary technical support to the animators
- Collaborate with development teams (TD, R&D) and CG Supervisors (project managers) to define thebest solutions for production
- Create and update documentation and assist in the deployment of new technologiesProfileSkills required…
- Expertise in Maya and its SDK (Software Development Kit)
- Strong knowledge of Python or other object-oriented language
- Experience in the development of animation tools
- Good knowledge of the 3D animation
- Experience with Linux
- Team player and problem solver
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- English & French (written & spoken)…And appreciated assets:
• A previous experience as animator